Goal

What we want to do is continue to connect people with each other! This site will include the finished product for viewers and exposure for the freelance worker. Many different social sites will connect people but not display their actual talent. What I am looking to do is put on display whatever it is that you have to offer and sell it amongst other peers. If you have anything that you do on the side or anything that you want to sell connecting with Young Freelance Work will garner attention within our community first and than reach out to all the other social networks also!

About Me

Connecting all artists to consumers Book an artist or have your work posted contact me at Syoungez@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jessica Sepulveda Self Portrait

24 X 18 inches, Acrylic paint on stretched canvas
Another work of art by Seamus Duddy. He did this self portrait of Jessica Sepulveda, a student at Montclair State University. Contact us to get a self portrait done of yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I can express as you do. What a blog? Can you give the names of websites who are paying for bloggers? I am sure you must be making tons of money. I want to do the same, but in own sweet time. Meanwhile I have worked on my interests and posted some micro-jobs on www.zopaudios.com,free online income from home and www.envato.com. Mostly I have my writing skills on offer. Many have responded. I am happy as anyone can be.

    ReplyDelete